About

I started programming 18 years ago, with Flash ActionScript. Since then, I have worked with ASP, PHP, Ruby and Python. I've been through so many technology stacks I like to believe I'm a little harder to impress now than I was a decade ago. I do believe today's JavaScript can get 99% of my web apps done, and have been studying Rust as a bet on how to deal with the remaining 1%.

I am 33 and live in the state of São Paulo in Brazil (UTC-3) with my wife. I work 100% remotely from a homely little town.